Friday, May 3, 2013

I Love Goodwill


And this is why--12 books on the list for $20! I was in heaven! However, I have now officially run out of bookshelves to put these books on....so it's time to get creative! I'm not going to let a little thing like running out of bookshelf space stop me from getting more books! :)

Okay, so I know this is a short update, but I promise that I'm still working on stuff behind the scenes. I've been working on my lists and such, and those are (slowly) getting updated. I am officially done with all of my schoolwork (as of 2am Thursday morning!), and after my presentation on Monday, I will officially be done with school until August! So I have plenty of free time coming up. I won't get much done tomorrow because I'm going to help my boyfriend move into his new place (in the rain, no less.....), but I'm hoping to be able to get a lot done with the blog on Sunday. And I'll get some reading done as well. I was going to try and finish Palace Circle by Rebecca Dean this weekend, but I'm not sure how that's going to work out. But I'll get it finished and a review done as soon as I can! 

Keep checking back--you never know what can change here. And don't forget to go like the Facebook page, and to tell your friends to like it, too. I'm up to 13 likes so far, so if I can get 17 more, I'll do my giveaway! 

Have a great weekend! And leave a comment and let me know what you're reading this weekend! I'm always interested to find new things to read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment