Friday, April 19, 2013

Update!

I've been doing quite a bit of work on the blog. I've updated the complete list, and I've started getting the books into their categories....which is no easy feat. It's a little more time consuming than I thought. And the fact that I had printer issues and spent over an hour on the phone with Epson trying to fix it didn't help. But, I'm loving this blog, and I'm loving working on it, so it's all good. :)

I've also created a Facebook page for the blog, which you can find here. And I'm hoping in the next couple of days (well, let's face it, it'll be done today) to create a Pinterest page for it as well. I want to be able to connect with all you readers in as many ways as possible! :)

As far as the book, The Shadow Queen goes, it just keeps getting better! I've read quite a bit of it today, and if I play my cards right I just might finish it this weekend. I'm looking forward to telling you all about it!

As usual, just keep checking back. I'm doing quite a bit work here, so things are getting added and changed quite frequently. And make sure you like the FB page so you can keep up with all of the updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment